We are pleased to announce the annual t2’11 infosec conference, which will take place in Helsinki, Finland, from October 27 to 28, 2011.
We are looking for original technical presentations in the fields of information security.Presentations should last a minimum of 60 minutes and a maximum of two hours and be presented in English.
Please note that presentations that focus on marketing or directly promoting a company’s products will not be accepted.
We will be accepting talk proposals until July 1, 2011. All submitted presentations will be reviewed by the t2 Advisory Board.
As usual selected speakers will be reimbursed for travel and hotel costs. We also proud ourselves of taking good care of the speakers and there is always something going on during the evenings 🙂
We suggest strongly that you submit earlier rather than later, since we will close the CFP early once we receive enough quality submissions to fill the slots.
Please include the following with your submission:
- Contact information (email, cell phone and postal address)
- Country and city of origin for your travel to the conference, as well as nationality/passport for visa requirements
- Brief biography (including employer and/or affiliations)
- Title of the presentation
- Presentation abstract
- If your presentation references a paper or piece of software that you have published, please provide us with either a copy of the said paper or software, or an URL where we can obtain it.
- List any other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted
Please send the above information to cfp-2011 (at) lists.t2.fi