We are pleased to announce the annual t2´09 conference, which will take place in Helsinki, Finland, from October 29 to 30, 2009.
We are looking for original technical presentations in the fields of information security. Presentations should last a minimum of 60 minutes and a maximum of two hours and be presented in English.
We will be accepting talk proposals until July 1, 2009. All submitted presentations will be reviewed by the t2 Advisory Board.
As usual selected speakers will be reimbursed for travel and hotel costs. We proud ourselves of taking good care of the speakers and there is always something going on during the evenings :)
We suggest strongly that you submit earlier rather than later, since we will close the CFP early once we receive enough quality submissions to fill the slots.
Please include the following with your submission:
- Presenter, and geographical location (country of origin/passport)
- Contact information (email, cell phone and postal address)
- Brief biography (including employer and/or affiliations)
- Motivations for presentation (500 words max)
- Presentation abstract (500 words max)
- If your presentation references a paper or piece of software that you have published, please provide us with either a copy of the said paper or software, or an URL where we can obtain it.
- List any other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted
Please send the above information to cfp-2009 (at) lista.t2.fi
For more information:
What past speakers are saying:
What past attendees are saying: