ASCII format open application over e-mail
The challenge is over.
To showcase technical excellence and prove you deserve a free ticket, all you need to do is submit an open application (preferably in ASCII format) over e-mail. Whether it’s your tool repository on github, awesome local meetup presentation, craziest exercise in memory manipulation, a recent bug bounty submission or something completely different, let us know. Supporting evidence goes a long way.
Rules of the Challenge
- The Advisory Board will select 0-2 ticket recipients out of the submissions
- Challenge deadline is August 4, 2018 @ 23:59:59 UTC
- Submissions must be sent to email@example.com
- Criteria for selection is unscientific, tough but fair and may change at any time
- Participants unestablished in the security industry will receive a scoring multiplier
- The free ticket entitles to the same perks as a single regular ticket
- Travel costs (if required to participate) are not covered by the prize
- Decisions are final, but we still love you. It’s not you, it’s us. We hope we can still be friends.
t2 Advisory Board