Regular visitors and friends of t2 know our struggles with the annual challenge. The main purpose behind the puzzle has always been to find and recognize passionate people who have the talent, but sometimes lack the necessary budget to attend the event. We strongly believe in paying it forward and this tradition is something we want to hold on to.
For t2’18 the annual challenge will take a new form. To showcase technical excellence and prove you deserve a free ticket, all you need to do is submit an open application (preferably in ASCII format) over e-mail. Whether it’s your tool repository on github, awesome local meetup presentation, craziest exercise in memory manipulation, a recent bug bounty submission or something completely different, let us know. Supporting evidence goes a long way.
Rules of the challenge
- The Advisory Board will select 0-2 ticket recipients out of the submissions
- Challenge deadline is August 4, 2018 @ 23:59:59 UTC
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Criteria for selection is unscientific, tough but fair and may change at any time
- Participants unestablished in the security industry will receive a scoring multiplier
- The free ticket entitles to the same perks as a single regular ticket
- Travel costs (if required to participate) are not covered by the prize
- Decisions are final, but we still love you. It’s not you, it’s us. We hope we can still be friends.