We are looking for sponsors, if you or your company would like to sponsor t2’10 please contact us.
To protect the independent nature of t2, the following guidelines have been established:
- No sponsor can affect the agenda. In order to run an independent conference, it is essential that no sponsor influence the topic or content of any given presentation.
- Each and every presenter is there because of his or her skills. Sponsorship is not a fast lane past the CFP, meaning that sponsorship will not guarantee you a presentation slot at the conference. It does not prevent it either; the bottom line is that the advisory board handles all submissions equally.
More information can be found at http://t2.fi/sponsors/
We are pleased to announce the annual t2´10 conference, which will take place in Helsinki, Finland, from October 28 to 29, 2010.
We are looking for original technical presentations in the fields of information security.Presentations should last a minimum of 60 minutes and a maximum of two hours and be presented in English.
Please note that presentations that focus on marketing or directly promoting a company’s products will not be accepted.
We will be accepting talk proposals until July 1, 2010. All submitted presentations will be reviewed by the t2 Advisory Board.
The t2 Advisory Board is comprised of the following individuals:
- Mikko Hyppönen, F-Secure
- Jussi Jaakonaho, Nokia
- Tomi Tuominen, nSense
As usual selected speakers will be reimbursed for travel and hotel costs. We also proud ourselves of taking good care of the speakers and there is always something going on during the evenings :)
We suggest strongly that you submit earlier rather than later, since we will close the CFP early once we receive enough quality submissions to fill the slots.
Please include the following with your submission:
- Contact information (email, cell phone and postal address)
- Country and city of origin for your travel to the conference, as well as nationality/passport for visa requirements
- Brief biography (including employer and/or affiliations)
- Title of the presentation
- Presentation abstract
- If your presentation references a paper or piece of software that you have published, please provide us with either a copy of the said paper or software, or an URL where we can obtain it.
- List any other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted
Please send the above information to cfp-2010 (at) lists.t2.fi